Tuesday 4 February 2014

This Week I Am...

... sewing lots of felt flowers for a new tutorial (hopefully coming soon).


... writing notes for lots of crafty book reviews (also coming soon!)


... photographing step by step photos for a tutorial - I can't show you this yet, so here are the threads I'm using instead.


... finishing another tutorial that's been on my "in progress" list for far too long.


... working out my budget for the next few months and making plans for more Nice Days Out (train fares are annoyingly expensive!)


...and switching off my laptop each evening (by 7pm at the latest) so I can read some books...


... and put my feet up in front of some DVD box sets!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a most excellent life right now. I, too, have been setting a few boundaries with work and the Internet in order to create more time to do what I love. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Supernatural! I love Supernatural. And I love your blog. Every day I check the Supernatural sites (yes, I am that obsessed) and I check your site. How cool to see them both on one page! :-)

Bugs and Fishes said...

(un)Deniably Domestic - yup, if you don't set boundaries internet time so easily expands to fill the space you give it!

Anon - :) Supernatural is so much fun, I haven't seen it in ages so it's ace to be getting my teeth stuck into season 7.