Saturday 26 February 2011

Custom Flowers

Today has been one of those "bits and pieces" days: tinkering with this, updating that, re-organising here, re-writing there...

I've also been busy making plans!

One of the things I'm working on at the moment is expanding the range of designs I offer in custom colours. First up, pretty layered felt flower brooches - now available from my Etsy shop or my Folksy shop.


These brooches are made up of six layers of soft wool blend felt, with a cluster of sparkly silver seed beads in the centre. As with all my designs, each shape is lovingly cut by hand with scissors from my own hand-drawn pattern piece.

Choose from 65 colours to match your favourite outfit, or order a batch in your chosen colour scheme for the members of your wedding party.


Psst - if you want any of the flowers shown, they're currently available in my Etsy shop, and you can see other customisable designs HERE.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi Their: I am a follower of your blog and the other day I seen this on another blog that I follow which might help you out so you dont have to cut all those flowers by hand. I hope you dont mind me sending this to you
http://barij.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/02/slice-fabrique-paris-apartment-design.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fbarij%2Fmy_weblog+%28Bari+J.%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

If you copy and paste this it will take you directly to the page on her blog.

WinnibriggsHouse said...

I adore your flower brooches, I am the proud owner of one already and once I break out my summer outfits I can see me ordering several more to match them.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks WinnibriggsHouse!

And thanks for the suggestion, Peggy. I actually quite like cutting out all my shapes by hand, I prefer it that way :)