Sunday 24 August 2008

Aaachoo!

Yup, you've guessed it: I've got a cold. It's not even autumn yet (though the weather's behaving like early October) and I've got an autumnal sniffle. It's making me feel all "ugh" and I've been putting off working and opting for snuggling up and chilling out instead. I have done a bit of a Folksy shop update, adding a few more brooches and I've been catching up on a few of my favourite blogs (and spotting some lovely features of my work - shout outs and thankyous tomorrow!) ... and I've finally got back into the sewing groove after these days of accounts and filing, so I'll be back tomorrow with crafty pictures (yay!).

2 comments:

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Hope you are feeling better, summer colds stink.

Cece

pungsnotded said...

Colds in the summer are just not fair! Hope you are feeling better soon!